Synthetic dairy milk

diwataaa

Synthetic milk is not a sci-fi fantasy; it already exists. In the US, for example, the Perfect Day company supplies animal-free protein made from microflora, which is then used to make ice cream, protein powder and milk.

Unlike synthetic meat – which can struggle to match the complexity and texture of animal meat – synthetic milk is touted as having the same taste, look and feel as normal dairy milk.

Enough with the Frankenfood or it's OK with you?
What are your thoughts about that??

Synthetic milk is not a sci-fi fantasy; it already exists. In the US, for example, the Perfect Day company supplies animal-free protein made from microflora, which is then used to make ice cream, protein powder and milk.

Unlike synthetic meat – which can struggle to match the complexity and texture of animal meat – synthetic milk is touted as having the same taste, look and feel as normal dairy milk.

Enough with the Frankenfood or it's OK with you?
What are your thoughts about that??
Synthetic milk? 🤔 Sounds like a step towards sustainability, but something about lab-grown food creeps me out. I'll stick to my regular milk for now, thanks. 🐄🥛

Hi all! I think synthetic dairy milk is fascinating! It’s a game-changer for sustainability, though some people might be skeptical about the taste. 🥛🌍

Back