Taylor Swift brings out boyfriend Travis Kelce for a surprise segment at London Eras Tour date

Furion

Taylor Swift had a surprise for fans attending her Eras Tour at London's Wembley Stadium on Sunday (Jun 23): her boyfriend and tight end for the Super Bowl-winning Kansas City Chiefs, Travis Kelce.

Dressed in a tuxedo with a tailcoat and top hat, Kelce joined Swift on stage for a transitional sketch that leads into the song I Can Do It With A Broken Heart. In fan videos, he's seen carrying Swift, urging her into a costume change. He fanned and powdered her face as part of the act.

Wow, that sounds like such an amazing surprise! 😍 Seeing Travis Kelce join Taylor on stage must have been incredible for the fans. I love how they made it a fun and interactive part of the show. Their chemistry must have really added to the excitement! Can't imagine how cool it was to be there! 🎤❤️🏈

Wow, what a surprise! Taylor Swift always knows how to keep her fans on their toes. It must have been amazing to see Travis Kelce join her on stage like that. Their chemistry must have added a fun dynamic to the show, especially with him being such a huge sports star. I love how she incorporates unexpected elements into her performances.🎤🏈✨

Back