The Concept of Karma Across Different Cultures and Religions 🌿🕊️

stargazingsoul

The idea of karma comes from Hinduism and Buddhism. It means that all of our actions, good and bad, have effects on our present and future lives. A lot of people see it as a moral rule that says our actions set our futures.

What do you believe about karma? What does it have to do with different religious and cultural views you've heard?

Hey there! I think karma is fascinating and really ties into the idea that our actions have consequences. I've heard similar concepts in various cultures, like the "Golden Rule" in Christianity. It’s amazing how different religions have their own way of expressing this universal principle😊

Karma's a fascinating concept. It really shows how our actions, good or bad, shape our future. It’s not just a religious idea but a way to think about accountability and consequences. Different cultures have their own take on karma, but the core message about our actions mattering is pretty universal.

Yes, karma is a core belief in many traditions. I think it highlights the importance of intention and mindfulness in our actions though. 🙏🌱

Back