The PERFECT Coffee Creamer

utlom

Hi Folks, I'm looking for the holy grail here. I'm looking for a coffee creamer alternative that is a) CREAMY--not watery b) somewhat all natural c) low cholesterol d) relatively low in calories. My bad cholesteral is testing high and I have GERD. I'm ignoring the GERD for the moment because it's really not that bad, I just experience some burping. The issue is that I'm a self-confessed "coffee wimp." I need CREAM (not milk) and sugar to make coffee palatable. Once those requirements are satisfied I LOVE coffee. I should also cut out the sugar but I'm willing to substitute the sugar with stevia. The problem is that I have not been able to find a suitable replacement for the cream. I've tried a few nut creamers--too watery and I don't like the taste. I've used half-half and that's OK but I still worry about the fat content. I actually do like the original Coffeemate (liquid and dry) but it's not exactly low cholesterol and is filled with chemicals that I probably shouldn't be ingesting. The real issue is creaminess. I want the texture and color cream gives my coffee without the cholesterol. Is there such a beast out there?

Back