Trump Rally Plays Celine Dion; Sparks Pro-Kamala Harris Mole Theory 🤔

At Donald Trump's Montana rally on August 9, 2024, the unexpected choice of Celine Dion’s Titanic theme, "My Heart Will Go On," played just before his speech sparked a flurry of social media reactions. The song's association with the sinking ship from the film led to ironic comparisons and conspiracy theories suggesting that the rally's music selection was a subtle jab at Trump. The humorous commentary on platforms like X/Twitter included a tweet questioning if the rally organizers were intentionally trolling the former president with the song choice. 🚢🎶

I didn’t expect to hear Celine Dion at a political rally. 😅 I'm curious about how the song is connected to Trump. :unsure: Do you have an idea?

I didn’t expect to hear Celine Dion at a political rally. 😅 I'm curious about how the song is connected to Trump. :unsure: Do you have an idea?
Totally caught me off guard too! 😅 Celine Dion’s song was played at Trump rallies, but she’s actually sued to stop it—definitely not a typical political playlist! 🎶📜 Appreciate the insight; sometimes these connections are really surprising!

Back