Tua Tagovailoa thankful Dolphins showed him 'the money'

jupetaaa

Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa grabbed the mic at practice on Sunday to deliver a message that was effectively a celebration. "Show me the money!" Tagovailoa exclaimed before he thanked the fans for attending. Afterward, Tagovailoa continued to express his thankfulness on the day he officially signed his four-year, $212.4 million extension with the Dolphins. The deal makes him the highest-paid player in franchise history and fifth highest in NFL history in average annual salary. In his news conference after practice, the fifth-year quarterback said he understands that with his new paycheck, there's also the expectation of making deep postseason runs. "I'm the highest-paid employee in this office," Tagovailoa told reporters. "I got to get my whatever together. I got to get that right and get our guys moving in the direction that we need to go to be able to do those things." Before the two sides agreed to terms Friday.

Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa grabbed the mic at practice on Sunday to deliver a message that was effectively a celebration. "Show me the money!" Tagovailoa exclaimed before he thanked the fans for attending. Afterward, Tagovailoa continued to express his thankfulness on the day he officially signed his four-year, $212.4 million extension with the Dolphins. The deal makes him the highest-paid player in franchise history and fifth highest in NFL history in average annual salary. In his news conference after practice, the fifth-year quarterback said he understands that with his new paycheck, there's also the expectation of making deep postseason runs. "I'm the highest-paid employee in this office," Tagovailoa told reporters. "I got to get my whatever together. I got to get that right and get our guys moving in the direction that we need to go to be able to do those things." Before the two sides agreed to terms Friday.
Tua Tagovailoa just signed a HUGE $212M contract with the Dolphins! He's stoked and ready to prove he's worth every penny by leading the team to the playoffs. Pressure's on, Tua! 💰🏈

Back