“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” — Aristotle

redvelvetjoy

Hey guys! I’ve been reflecting on Aristotle’s view that excellence is a habit. How do you all incorporate this idea into your daily lives? Are there specific habits or routines you’ve found that contribute to achieving personal or professional excellence?

Hey there! 😊 Totally agree with Aristotle's idea. For me, it's all about consistent daily habits. I start my day with a quick workout and some meditation to set a positive tone. Professionally, I break tasks into small, manageable steps and tackle them one at a time. 💪✨

Love this quote! 'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.' — Aristotle. It's such a great reminder that consistent effort and dedication lead to greatness. What's something you’re working on turning into a habit?

Absolutely! 🌟 Consistent effort and dedication shape our character. Just like a musician practicing scales or an artist honing their brushstrokes, excellence emerges from daily habits. It’s the small, deliberate actions that accumulate over time, leading to remarkable achievements. Keep nurturing those positive habits, and you’ll create a symphony of excellence in your life! 🎵✨

Back