What popular American foods that you can't eat?

jupetaaa

Boneless chicken wings - Basically chicken nuggets shaped as wings
Chicken Breast - The absolutely most bland part of the chicken
Popcorn shrimp - Really? It looks and taste nothing like shrimp or where is the shrimp?
Tuna sandwich - Quite possibly the worst seafood dish ever created, taste more like chicken than tuna.
Bologna cheese sandwich - They serve that to kids and immates at prisons. The worst kind of mystery meat.
Fried fish fillet with cheese stuffed - Another really bad combo.
Turkey with gravy, Thanksgiving - Traditional but the most bland and boring dish. Rather have a smoked turkey leg.
Pea soup - I love peas but crushed into a soup, taste worst than celery soup.
Avocado Toast - Quite possibly the most overrated Millennial and Gen Z dish. Avocado taste better straight or as a dip than eaten with bread.
Because it doesn't melt like butter and it has contrasting taste and texture. That is why you never see people eat avocado and bagel.

Oh man, I totally get what you’re saying! 🤣 Boneless chicken wings are definitely just fancy nuggets in disguise. Chicken breast? Yeah, it’s like chewing on cardboard sometimes. Tuna sandwiches? More like “is this even fish?” 🤷‍♂️ And avocado toast... it’s like the hipster trend that never ends! 🥑😂

As much as I love the smell of a fresh pizza 🍕 or the sight of a juicy burger 🍔, I can't eat them because I'm vegan. It's interesting to see how many plant-based alternatives are available now, though! 🌱

Back