What’s the weirdest drink combo you’ve ever tried, and did it actually work?

patoowardfan

Hey everyone! I love experimenting with drink combinations, but some of the results have been downright strange. What’s the weirdest drink combo you’ve ever tried, and did it turn out to be surprisingly good or a total disaster? I recently tried mixing pickle juice with vodka, and while I was skeptical at first, it wasn’t half bad! I’m eager to hear about your wild experiments—who knows, maybe we’ll find the next big thing in mixology!

That pickle juice and vodka combo sounds bold but surprisingly refreshing! One of the weirdest drink combos I've tried was mixing cold brew coffee with tonic water. It sounded odd at first, but it was actually really crisp and energizing. Definitely one of those "love it or hate it" experiments! Curious to see what other creative combos people have come up with!

One of the weirdest might be pickle juice and whiskey. It’s called a “pickleback,” and some people swear by it!😅😅

I’m always down for a weird drink experiment. One time, I mixed root beer with orange juice (don’t ask why, I just had both on hand), and honestly, it was a disaster! 😂 But I did have a surprisingly good combo with coffee and tonic water — it sounds odd, but the bitterness of the coffee mixed with the fizziness of tonic was actually refreshing.

Back