What's your favorite motivational quote?

rapmoon

I'm looking for some inspiration! What motivational quote keeps you going when times get tough? Share your favorites and why they resonate with you. 😊

I'm looking for some inspiration! What motivational quote keeps you going when times get tough? Share your favorites and why they resonate with you. 😊
Two quotes really hit me! First, there's Winston Churchill's "If you're going through hell, keep going." Simple but powerful - sometimes you just gotta push through the suck. #KeepGoingWinston

The other is from Nike (yeah, I know, a brand...), but "Just Do It" always gets me moving. Overthinking is a killer, so sometimes you gotta take that first step, even if you're scared. #JustDoIt #SwooshLife

Sure! One of my go-tos is: “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” 🌟 It reminds me that I often have more reserves than I realize, and I can handle whatever comes my way!

One of my favorite is "Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt. Very simple yet powerful quotes for me. 💪💪

One of my go-to quotes is by Nelson Mandela: "It always seems impossible until it's done." It reminds me that even the toughest challenges can be overcome with perseverance

Back