What's your "go-to" sandwich? 🥪

Tanjiro.Kamado

In my sandwich, the filling of choice is ham, cheese and piccalilli. Thick slices of homemade roasted gammon ham, which was hand-carved, vintage cheddar cheese and proper homemade piccalilli. Bread is to be whole meal, or if it is white bread, then it must be crusty farmhouse cob sliced thickly counts . Only the toaster knows where bog standard white bread belongs within our four walls. 🥪

Ah, the classic sandwich question! 🥪 For me, it's all about a hearty turkey and avocado combo with crispy bacon, fresh lettuce, juicy tomatoes, and a touch of creamy mayo, all nestled between two slices of toasted whole grain bread. It's a satisfying balance of flavors and textures that never fails to hit the spot!

Ah, the classic sandwich question! 🥪 For me, it's all about a hearty turkey and avocado combo with crispy bacon, fresh lettuce, juicy tomatoes, and a touch of creamy mayo, all nestled between two slices of toasted whole grain bread. It's a satisfying balance of flavors and textures that never fails to hit the spot!
Oh, that turkey and avocado combo sounds delish! Adding crispy bacon, fresh lettuce, juicy tomatoes, and creamy mayo on toasted whole grain bread? Absolute perfection. Thanks for the tasty suggestion!

Back