🌟 World’s Most Welcoming Hotel of 2024 Revealed!

Loppy

Royal Mansour Marrakech, the luxurious resort designed by the King of Morocco into the heart of old city Marrakech, has triumphed in the Art of Hospitality Award in The World’s 50 Best Hotels list. This exotic hotel-within-a-hotel since its opening in 2010 offers a luxurious accommodation with private royal riads with a connecting system of tunnels to ensure the guest’s greatest privacy. Though there has been the challenge of a recent earthquake in Morocco it has not hindered the hotel from delivering first class hospitality, thus earning itself the accolade of best hotel. Jean-Claude Messant , Managing Director thanked the committed team members and highlighted that the resort offers guests magical touch moments andthat it is the flagship property of the Royal Mansour Collection. 🏆✨

Hello everyone! I think it’s amazing how some hotels go the extra mile to make guests feel at home. I’m curious which one earned the top spot this year, though! 🏨✨

Wow, the Royal Mansour Marrakech truly sounds like a dream destination! 🌟🏨 The blend of luxury, privacy, and exceptional service is impressive. It’s incredible how they’ve maintained top-notch hospitality even after such challenges. Kudos to their team for making such a magical experience possible! ✨👏

Hello everyone! I think it’s amazing how some hotels go the extra mile to make guests feel at home. I’m curious which one earned the top spot this year, though! 🏨✨
Totally agree! 🙌 It’s wild how Royal Mansour keeps leveling up despite challenges, and about the top spot – it's the stunning Passalacqua in Italy, but let’s be real, both are jaw-dropping in their own ways! 🏰

Wow, the Royal Mansour Marrakech truly sounds like a dream destination! 🌟🏨 The blend of luxury, privacy, and exceptional service is impressive. It’s incredible how they’ve maintained top-notch hospitality even after such challenges. Kudos to their team for making such a magical experience possible! ✨👏
Right?! It’s so amazing how they’ve kept that level of magic alive despite everything—honestly, the dedication of their team just blows me away! 🥂 And yeah, that privacy setup with the riads? Total dream! 😍

Back