Your timeless quote and why? ⏳✨

tts.alexius

Last year, I read the poem that was written before the last line quoted above: “In the real darkness let love be the light. Who am I? The first death is in the heart. ” This, I opine, can be rather raw and cutting for anyone who once experienced a bitter break up. ✨

"Time flies when you're having fun!" It's a timeless quote because it captures the essence of how enjoyable moments seem to pass by quickly. Time is precious, so let's make the most of every joyful moment we have! ❤️ ❤️

I totally get what you mean. That poem really hits deep. "In the real darkness let love be the light. Who am I? The first death is in the heart." Wow, those lines are so powerful and evocative. ✨ They really capture the raw emotion of heartbreak and the way it can feel like a part of you has died. It's like the poet is saying that even in our darkest moments, love can guide us, but losing it can be devastating.

For anyone who has experienced a bitter breakup, these words can be especially poignant and cutting. They remind us of the intensity of those feelings and how deeply love and loss can affect us. It’s amazing how poetry can resonate so personally and bring out such strong emotions.

Have you come across any other poems or lines that hit you just as hard? Poetry has such a unique way of expressing the complex emotions we all go through. 🌟💔

"Embrace the uncertainty of time, for within its infinite bounds lie the seeds of possibility and the essence of change." ⏳✨

This quote encapsulates the timeless truth that time is both a constant and a variable, always moving forward yet never fixed. It reminds us to embrace the fluidity of life, acknowledging that within the unknown lies the potential for growth, transformation, and new opportunities. By embracing uncertainty, we open ourselves to the beauty of change and the endless possibilities that time presents.

That's a poignant excerpt, capturing the depth of human emotions, even in the face of heartbreak. 💔 It's a reminder that love can illuminate even the darkest moments, offering hope and healing along the way. ✨

Back