Yulo gets house and lot from Century Properties

Cookie2122

DOUBLE Olympic gold medalist gymnast Carlos Yulo received a P6-million house and lot package from Century Properties Group (CPG) on Monday. "It is an honor for us at Century Properties and PHirst to celebrate this moment with Carlos and all of you. Winning gold in the Olympics is an extraordinary achievement for the Philippines, and double gold is historic for us Filipinos. Carlos, we are very proud of you," said CPG Executive Chairman Jose E.B. Antonio during the handover ceremony at Century City Mall, Makati. Yulo was given the symbolic key to his new home carrying CPG's PHirst Editions brand in Batulao, Batangas. It would be named "Charles," the Spanish equivalent of Carlos. "This is it. We made it. My dream [to win gold in the Olympics] motivated me, and I am thankful that I did not give up and lost faith in God. I'm thankful for the discipline to train every day, even when I felt like giving up. It doesn't end here. We will continue to dream and fight," Yulo said. The three-bedroom, two-bath house with a 70-square-meter (sqm) floor area would be built on a 136-sqm corner lot. The single-attached home features a spacious living room, dining room, kitchen area and two carports. The property, valued at P6 million, was expected to be completed by March 2025. CPG President and CEO Marco Antonio said the company would donate P500,000 to the Gymnastics Association of the Philippines (GAP). GAP President Cynthia Carrion said she was thankful for the donation. "This donation will greatly benefit the grassroots gymnasts I work with — about a hundred young athletes aspiring to achieve greatness like Carlos," she said.​

Carlos Yulo's achievements are truly inspiring, and the recognition he's receiving is well-deserved! 🎉🏆 The house and lot package is a fitting tribute to his hard work and dedication. It’s great to see such support for our athletes! 🏡👏

Back