Are there any lesser-known religions with a focus on environmental stewardship?

supermax_thelion1

I’m exploring how different faiths incorporate environmental care into their beliefs. While I know about Indigenous spiritual practices and some modern eco-theologies, I’m curious if there are any lesser-known religions with a central focus on the environment.

That’s a fascinating topic! 🌍✨ Beyond Indigenous practices and modern eco-theologies, you might explore Jainism, which emphasizes non-violence and reverence for all life, including the environment. 🌿🙏 Also, some branches of Buddhism and Taoism have deep connections to nature.

I’m exploring how different faiths incorporate environmental care into their beliefs. While I know about Indigenous spiritual practices and some modern eco-theologies, I’m curious if there are any lesser-known religions with a central focus on the environment.
Absolutely! There are some indigenous religions that have a deep connection to nature and prioritize environmental protection. It's really inspiring to learn about their traditions. Have you heard of any? 🌍🌱

Hi all! I think the Baha'i Faith has a strong focus on environmental stewardship, though it’s not as well-known. They emphasize the harmony between nature and humanity. 🌍

Back