Bubblegum Extract

To make bubblegum extract at home, combine 1 cup of vodka with 1 tablespoon of bubblegum-flavored syrup or extract, let it steep in a sealed container for 1-2 weeks, shaking occasionally, then strain out the solids and enjoy your homemade bubblegum extract! 🍬🔮

Sure thing! Bubblegum extract sounds like a fun project! 🍬 I don't have a recipe handy, but have you tried searching online? There are tons of DIY recipes out there! Good luck and happy experimenting!
Overall, bubblegum extract seems like a whole lot of fun! Well, let me refer you to Google and type the words ‘DIY recipes’ because I am sure you will find plenty of them. Enjoy your cooking and here’s hoping you end up with something absolutely delicious. 🍭👩‍🔬

To make bubblegum extract at home, combine 1 cup of vodka with 1 tablespoon of bubblegum-flavored syrup or extract, let it steep in a sealed container for 1-2 weeks, shaking occasionally, then strain out the solids and enjoy your homemade bubblegum extract! 🍬🔮
That one’s easy: Combine vodka with bubblegum syrup, let it soak for two weeks, shaking the bottle from time to time, then simply straining it to create homemade bubblegum extract. 😋😊 That must have been quite an exciting and engaging experiment!

Back