Cardi B files for divorce from Offset, reveals she's pregnant with third child

Sneaky2021

Cardi B has filed for divorce from her husband, Offset, on Wednesday. The news was first reported by the New York Post's Page Six, as confirmed to the magazine by the American rapper's representative. While Cardi B's rep did not share additional details, it's reported that the artist is seeking primary custody of their children, six-year-old Kulture and two-year-old Wave. On an Instagram post on Aug. 1, the "WAP" and "Bodak Yellow" hitmaker announced that she is pregnant with her third child by sharing two photos of her showing off a baby bump. While she made no mention of the divorce filing, she addressed her new baby as she marked this new chapter. "With every ending comes a new beginning! I am so grateful to have shared this season with you, you have brought me more love, more life and most of all renewed my power!" wrote the Grammy Award-winning artist. Speaking to her baby, she added, "You've reminded me that I never have to choose between life, love, and my passion!" Cardi B also mentioned her baby's "brother and sister" at the end of her post. "I love you so much and can not wait for you to witness what you helped me accomplish, what you pushed me to do! It’s so much easier taking life’s twists, turns and test laying down, but you, your brother and your sister have shown me why it’s worth it to push through!" she said. Cardi B and the Migos musician Offset married in secret in 2017. She first filed for divorce in September 2020 after three years of on-and-off marriage. The hip-hop stars welcomed their daughter Kulture in 2018 and Wave in 2021.​

Wow, big news! 😲💔 Cardi B’s filing for divorce but also revealing she’s expecting her third child is quite a twist. Here’s hoping for the best for her and her growing family.

Back