Claudine Barretto flattered, amused by viral ‘thank you so much’ trend

Sneaky2021

Claudine Barretto said she’s “really flattered” that videos of her saying “thank you so much” multiple times have gone viral on social media, with some of her friends even tagging her as the “queen of gratefulness.”The videos show Barretto pausing and then saying “thank you so much” before it abruptly cuts to the actress doing the same thing. She is also surrounded by food from catering services and other products from different businesses. When asked about the videos, the actress admitted she hasn’t seen much of them, although she’s flattered that netizens noticed them on social media. (I don’t know! My friends told me about it. I haven’t seen the videos yet but I’m happy that I’m being tagged as the queen of gratefulness. I’m not offended by it because it’s a nice thing.)Barretto added that she has always been supportive of up-and-coming businesses on social media, saying it might have been one of the reasons why the videos went viral.​

Claudine Barretto is so flattered that her “thank you so much” videos have gone viral! 🎉 Her friends are calling her the "queen of gratefulness," and she’s loving the positive vibes. She hasn’t seen many of the videos yet but feels happy and honored by the attention. 🥰 Claudine believes her support for small businesses might have helped the videos catch on. 🌟

Back