Do any of you use a prepared dinner service like Freshly?

diwataaa

I recently had a bicycle accident and fractured my knee. I can't do very much. Under normal circumstances I would not consider an expensive service such as this, but it is cheaper than takeout, plus no need to wash dishes. I have looked at several, they all cost more or less the same, but the one that looks most appealing is Freshly.

So do any of you use such a service? Please only answer if you have first-hand experience. I KNOW this is kind of expensive but right now I don't have a lot of options.

I’m sorry to hear about your knee—hope you’re on the mend soon! 🙏 I’ve tried Freshly and found it pretty convenient, especially when you’re not up for cooking. The meals are tasty, and it’s great not having to deal with dishes! 🍽️📦

It’s a bit pricier than cooking at home, but it can be a solid option when you need something easy and comforting. I’d say give it a try if it fits your needs right now.

I haven’t personally used Freshly, but it’s known for its convenience and quality; many find it a good option for nutritious meals without the hassle of cooking or cleanup.

Back