Favorite Instant Noodles?

diwataaa

I absolutely love ramen, and I try different ones when I see them. So far my favorite by far is Nissin Cup Noodle Curry. I've even ordered a case off Amazon that I am working on, because that flavor is sometimes sold out in the store. I still laugh every time I look at the directions. "Go for it! Cook it! Hang On! Slurp away! Stir and enjoy!"

After tasting this one (it's Japanese Curry, not Indian Curry, so tasty but not spicy), I looked up some of Nissin's other flavors and each one has a different noodle -- one that is thinner or thicker depending on the soup and its ingredients. So now I have a goal to try all of them.

What's your favorite instant noodle?

Totally! 🌟 When it comes to instant noodles, I'm all about the classic Shin Ramyeon for that spicy kick! 🌶️🍜 It’s got just the right amount of heat and flavor.

I absolutely love ramen, and I try different ones when I see them. So far my favorite by far is Nissin Cup Noodle Curry. I've even ordered a case off Amazon that I am working on, because that flavor is sometimes sold out in the store. I still laugh every time I look at the directions. "Go for it! Cook it! Hang On! Slurp away! Stir and enjoy!"

After tasting this one (it's Japanese Curry, not Indian Curry, so tasty but not spicy), I looked up some of Nissin's other flavors and each one has a different noodle -- one that is thinner or thicker depending on the soup and its ingredients. So now I have a goal to try all of them.

What's your favorite instant noodle?
Nissin Curry Cup Noodle is the GOAT! I'm on a ramen hunt too. Shin Ramyun Black is my current fave for spicy kick.

Back