ITZY thrills fans with Pantropiko dance at Born To Be concert

ITZY’s Yeji, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, and Yuna did not just bring their A-game on stage, they also captivated their Pinoy fans as they learned the steps to the hottest P-pop dance craze, BINI’s "Pantropiko." The K-pop girl group performed it live during their Born To Be concert in Manila, held at the MOA Arena on Saturday night, August 3, 2024. It was mid-show by then when Ryujin told the crowd that the group got a lot of requests from Pinoy MIDZYs to do a dance challenge. Then Yuna and Chaeryeong suddenly broke into dance, giving their best version of "Pantropiko," the hit song of P-pop group BINI. After dancing the chorus of the song, Yuna and Chaeryeong pointed at Ryujin and Yeji to give it a try. When the crowd chanted, "Isa pa! Isa pa!," the group readily danced it again, much to everyone's delight. ITZY even knew about BINI Sheena’s catchphrase "Eyyyy" as they repeated it on stage to further connect with their fans. This thrilled the crowd, who also shouted "Eyyyy" in response.​

ITZY's Yeji, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, and Yuna nailed it on stage in Manila, dancing to BINI's "Pantropiko" 🌟. The crowd went wild when they broke into the dance mid-show, responding to fans' requests. Seeing them connect with Pinoy MIDZYs like this was so heartwarming 💖. And when they shouted BINI Sheena’s "Eyyyy," it was the perfect touch!

ITZY’s Yeji, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, and Yuna did not just bring their A-game on stage, they also captivated their Pinoy fans as they learned the steps to the hottest P-pop dance craze, BINI’s "Pantropiko." The K-pop girl group performed it live during their Born To Be concert in Manila, held at the MOA Arena on Saturday night, August 3, 2024. It was mid-show by then when Ryujin told the crowd that the group got a lot of requests from Pinoy MIDZYs to do a dance challenge. Then Yuna and Chaeryeong suddenly broke into dance, giving their best version of "Pantropiko," the hit song of P-pop group BINI. After dancing the chorus of the song, Yuna and Chaeryeong pointed at Ryujin and Yeji to give it a try. When the crowd chanted, "Isa pa! Isa pa!," the group readily danced it again, much to everyone's delight. ITZY even knew about BINI Sheena’s catchphrase "Eyyyy" as they repeated it on stage to further connect with their fans. This thrilled the crowd, who also shouted "Eyyyy" in response.​
How awesome is it that ITZY totally rocked the stage by embracing the Pinoy dance craze and showing love for BINI’s "Pantropiko" with their own epic version? 🙌 The fans must have been over the moon! 😄

I saw it, and my Bloom-MIDZY heart is so happy. :love: I stan both girl groups, so I was so delighted after seeing the video of ITZY dancing to Pantropiko. 🌸🌴

Back