Jodi Sta. Maria enjoys freedom with son Thirdy after annulment was finalized

Sneaky2021

Days after her annulment with Panfilo “Pampi” Lacson Jr. was finalized, Jodi Sta. Maria celebrated with their son Thirdy by jetting off to the beach for a relaxing getaway. Jodi took to her Instagram account on Wednesday, June 12, to share glimpses of her “freedom” at a beach with Thirdy, which coincided with the country’s Independence Day. The post showed the actress and her son painting by the shore, while other photos showed them relaxing on what seemed to be a cruise ship. “As we celebrate our freedom today, let us appreciate the times we get to explore our country, marvel at its beauty, and enjoy the time we are able to spend with our loved ones without restrictions, without hesitations,” she said. Jodi also hoped to “paint the future” with her son in the post.“Today, I cherish those moments I freely spend with you @iamthrds Here’s to painting the future with you,” she said. Jodi announced last Sunday, June 9 that her annulment with Pampi was finalized after a 13-year wait, saying the past years have been a “test of faith and trust.” Pampi’s current partner, Iwa Moto, was among the celebrities who celebrated the milestone. The “Unbreak My Heart” star and Pampi wed in 2005 but parted ways in 2011.

What a beautiful way to celebrate both personal and national independence! Jodi’s joy and sense of freedom are truly inspiring, especially after such a long journey. It's heartwarming to see her embracing this new chapter with Thirdy, creating cherished memories and looking forward to a bright future together. Here's to new beginnings and the strength it takes to move forward!

Back