Kauai Weather: July 7, 2024

Tanjiro.Kamado

Today in Kaua’i, the weather varies by region. West Kaua’i will be mostly sunny with isolated showers, with highs ranging from 77 to 88 degrees, and northeast winds around 10 mph. South Kaua’i will experience partly sunny conditions with scattered morning showers and highs between 82 and 89 degrees. The Kaua’i Mountains will be partly sunny with scattered showers and highs from 67 to 84 degrees, while North Kaua’i will see partly sunny skies with scattered morning showers and highs from 77 to 89 degrees. East Kaua’i will be partly sunny with scattered morning showers, reaching highs of 75 to 86 degrees. Tonight, temperatures will drop to around 60 to 72 degrees across different areas, with mostly cloudy skies and varying chances of rain. On Monday, expect mostly sunny conditions with isolated showers and highs from 77 to 91 degrees depending on the location.

The weather on Kaua'i is perfect for enjoying the island's natural beauty, whether in the mountains or by the coast. Let's make the most of it! 🌴😊
Absolutely, the vibes on Kaua'i are top-notch right now—totally the best time to soak in all that natural beauty, be it the lush mountains or the stunning coast. Thanks for the awesome tip! 🌺☀️😊

Back