Learning and Growth

Kaiser

"Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune."
- Jim Rohn -

Do you agree? In your experience, how has formal and self-education played a role in your career path (or personal development)?
How do these two types of education work together?

yes! no one can best teach you but yourself, the way to respond to what's the universe is giving you

Absolutely love this quote! Both formal education and self-education are valuable in their own ways. Formal education provides a structured foundation, while self-education allows for continuous growth and adaptation. In my experience, formal education gave me the necessary skills, but self-education opened up endless possibilities and nurtured my curiosity. Together, they create a dynamic synergy that propels personal and professional development.🎓💡

It emphasizes the transformative power of self-education beyond formal schooling. It suggests that while formal education provides essential skills for earning a living, self-education—through continuous learning, personal growth, and acquiring new knowledge—can lead to greater success and wealth. This perspective encourages individuals to take ownership of their learning journey, pursue curiosity, and invest in personal development as a pathway to achieving both financial prosperity and fulfillment in life.

Back