The Talking Frog

Sneaky2021

A man was golfing one day when he hit his ball into the woods. As he went to retrieve it, he stumbled upon a frog sitting by the side of the green.
To his surprise, the frog looked up at him and said, "Hey buddy, if you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess!"
The man picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. Confused, the frog shouted, "Hey! Didn't you hear me? I said if you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess!"
The man replied, "Nah, I'd rather have a talking frog."

Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

It's a humorous reminder that sometimes, the unexpected or quirky choice can be more interesting than the traditional one. Plus, who wouldn't want a talking frog as a companion? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A man was golfing one day when he hit his ball into the woods. As he went to retrieve it, he stumbled upon a frog sitting by the side of the green.
To his surprise, the frog looked up at him and said, "Hey buddy, if you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess!"
The man picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. Confused, the frog shouted, "Hey! Didn't you hear me? I said if you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess!"
The man replied, "Nah, I'd rather have a talking frog."

Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1×1 gif
:LOL:
This joke is hilarious! Who needs a princess when you can have a talking frog?

Back