Top inspirational quotes 🌟 to uplift your spirits and motivate you

kaelaskia

What quote embodies exaltation for you? Here's mine: "Ten spears go to battle, and nine shatter. Did the war forge the one that remained? No. All the war did was identify the spear that would not break." 📚🎥🔱

It really captures the idea of rising above challenges. For me, there's something about "The darkest night is always just before the dawn." It reminds me that even when things feel tough, there's always hope for brighter days. 🥰🌸✨👌

What quote embodies exaltation for you? Here's mine: "Ten spears go to battle, and nine shatter. Did the war forge the one that remained? No. All the war did was identify the spear that would not break." 📚🎥🔱
I like that quote about the spear! For me, exaltation is more about achieving something great, so maybe: "We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - JFK

That quote is epic! For me, it’s: “The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory” — a reminder that even when the going gets tough, it’s all about emerging stronger and savoring that triumph! 🏆💪

Back