Vietnam's Salty Cream Coffee: The Global Trend

The latest drink that has been trending across social media platforms is Salt coffee or as known as ca phe muoi which has a story of its origination back to a small café in Hue, Vietnam. That is a favorite Vietnamese coffee mixed with sweetened condensed milk, topped with this salted cream, making a great combination of sweet, salty, and bitterness. Although the name could be misleading, salt coffee has wholly turned into a favorite among people in Vietnam and even international franchises such as Starbucks started to introduce the drink to their clients. This coffee which was once served only in local shops its taste is now famous globally, every traveler must give it a try. ☕✨

I think it’s cool to see how different cultures are influencing global coffee trends. Salty Cream Coffee sounds intriguing, though I’m curious about how the saltiness blends with the creaminess! 😋☕

Absolutely, it’s wild how salty and sweet can create such a unique coffee experience! 🍮☕ Can’t wait to try it and see if the creamy saltiness lives up to the hype!
I think it’s cool to see how different cultures are influencing global coffee trends. Salty Cream Coffee sounds intriguing, though I’m curious about how the saltiness blends with the creaminess! 😋☕

Back