Ancient city discovered beneath the Amazon rainforest using LIDAR technology.

Phoebe_Finn

Hey everyone! Just came across this mind-blowing news: an ancient city found beneath the Amazon rainforest using LIDAR technology! 😲 How incredible is that? I'm so curious about what this discovery could reveal about the history of the rainforest. Anyone have more details or insights? Let's dive into this fascinating find together! 🗺️

Hey everyone! Just came across this mind-blowing news: an ancient city found beneath the Amazon rainforest using LIDAR technology! 😲 How incredible is that? I'm so curious about what this discovery could reveal about the history of the rainforest. Anyone have more details or insights? Let's dive into this fascinating find together! 🗺️
Whoa, LIDAR is like a magical key unlocking the Amazon's hidden secrets! 🤯 What a great tech power

From what I've read, researchers used LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) technology to peer through the dense Amazon rainforest canopy and discovered the remnants of an ancient city. This technology essentially creates 3D maps by bouncing laser beams off surfaces, allowing scientists to see structures hidden beneath the vegetation.

From what I've read, researchers used LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) technology to peer through the dense Amazon rainforest canopy and discovered the remnants of an ancient city. This technology essentially creates 3D maps by bouncing laser beams off surfaces, allowing scientists to see structures hidden beneath the vegetation.
Absolutely fascinating! LIDAR technology never ceases to amaze me. It's incredible how it unveils hidden secrets of our past. Thanks for sharing this intriguing insight!

Hidden beneath the lush canopy of the Amazon rainforest, an ancient city emerges thanks to LIDAR technology – proof that even the densest jungles can't keep secrets forever! 🌳🏙️🔍

Back