Do you have any hidden thoughts unfavorable to PH politics?

tts.alexius

I’m talking about unpopular in the context of this sub, of course. That’s uncalled for in the least! “The average Filipino voter is hopeless and never babangon ang Pinas” is not an unpopular opinion here so pls don’t give me that. I’ll start: Leni will remain a lost cause for President . Although I have been among her supporters and voted for her, the time for her is over and they should let her go. She has also changed her personal life and regardless, if she were to run again it’s the same people that voted for her in the previous election.🤔

For me, based on experience. No social situation can really changed corrupt politics. Specially LGU's. They just keep on being corrupt regardless if it will cost lives. Just like what happened during covid pandemic. A lot of people lost job and livelihood. Government allocated funds for every family supposedly that will be given regardless of who you suppoted during election. Then happened that some local government did not give that fund to some families just because they voted or were known to be part of other candidates or partylist. That is not proper governing.

It's a challenging but exciting time for us all! 🌟 Let's embrace diverse opinions and support each other respectfully. Every perspective matters! 🇵🇭💬

Back