Eggs and Bread what is happening?

diwataaa

This thread won't be long I am just asking is it me? I bought bread and organic eggs from a brand (family) I know doesn't make me sick like all other eggs do. White bread is a treat for me so I was happy to get a small loaf of the Wonder bread and the Pete and Gerry brown eggs. Well I made an egg sandwich and the bread tasted horrible and eggs gave me that sickening feeling the other brands would always make me feel and taste. I checked the sell by dates on both and I have over a week to buy them so I am good with that. I checked the butter too and that is good too. I figured I will try another way to cook the eggs and this time make toast. Well damn still not good it's like they were sour? or maybe a better word would be like they went bad when they were still new from the store recently bought about two days ago.

What the heck is going on with the bread and eggs?

It's frustrating when trusted brands suddenly don't meet expectations. It might be worth checking if there have been any recent changes in the production process for both the bread and eggs. Sometimes, even small adjustments can affect taste and quality. Also, consider if your storage conditions might have changed or if there's any possibility of contamination. If the issue persists, reaching out to the manufacturers for clarity could be helpful. Hope you find the cause soon!

Oh no, that sounds so frustrating! 😟 Sometimes even the brands we trust can have an off batch. Maybe there was an issue with storage at the store before you bought them? It’s happened to me before too, and it’s such a letdown. Hopefully, the next batch will be back to the quality you’re used to! 🥚🍞🤞

Back